We’ve already thanked the staff below, but absolutely huge thanks and congratulations to the 5th year Personal Development class for all the work they put into the successful organisation of the Careers Convention.
As part of their coursework, the PD class were involved with:
- sending confirmatory messages to our exhibitors
- preparing headers for each exhibitor
- arranging the hall layout
- serving refreshments
- greeting and guiding exhibitors and guests
- taking photographs of the event
- creating a wall display of the event
- assisting with the surveys
- returning all furniture to the correct locations after the event
- thank you letters
This all involved a huge amount of time and effort and they were absolutely exhausted by the end of the day. So well done to:
Nadia Boyle, Stephanie Corry, Kimberley Felvus, Jacqueline Ann Gordon, Stephen McCarron, Danielle McGrane, Lorraine McKinley, Mark Norman, Darren Pew, Emma Riddell, Steven Stobie, Joanne Thomsonm Chris Tollan, Emma Walker and Jemma Halloran.
And don’t forget thanks also to Mrs Zambonini for providing guidance to the team throughout the planning and implementation.