If the school has to close due to severe weather, pupils in the Maths Department should:
- Use their textbook to finish the exercise worked on in class. In the textbook there are pages of chapter revision exercises or non-calculator maths pages which could be attempted for revision and remediation.
- Use revision sheets that have been provided by your teacher in the course of the year.
- Use the BBC Bitesize revision website
- Use the SQA website for past papers – solutions also provided
- Use other maths websites such as mathsrevision.com to revise.